“Floating hotel” on Lan Ha bay Overnight on Unicharm luxury cruise
Day 01: Cat Ba – Lan Ha Bay – Kayaking and swimming – Overnight on Unicharm cruise
PM : We have 2 options :
- Opt1 : Pick up at Gia Luan dock at 12h00 – 12h30. Here we will embark Unicharm Cruise.
- 12h30 Unicharm crew warly welcome you on boat and enjoy a welcome tropical drink under the sun in a pleasant atmosphere before you are taken to your room.
- 12h45 Enjoy fresh lunch on Unicharm cruise ( We can cater Vegeterian or Vega food on your request )
- Lunching and cruising into the bay pass by Cap Bai islet, Finger Islet…we are in the middle of the World Heritage site of Halong bay
- Continue towards Lan Ha bay on the hidden route for different amazing sightseeing, pass by Dark and Light cave, Frog lagoon, Ba Trai Dao beach, Stick islet, Buddhist statue stone….
- Arrive in Lan Ha bay, the biosphere reserved area of the World, is famous for its especially phosphorescence at night time
- Opt2 : Pick up at Beo dock in Cat Ba town at 16h00-16h10
- The transfer boat will pick you up at Beo dock – CátBà Island to Lan Hạ bay. On the way, it will take you through Cái Bèo floating village and Monkey island.
- (Please tell UniCharm sales agent if you have some food preferences or allergies when booking)
- 16h50 : Check-in Uni Charm cruise and enjoy a welcome tropical drink under the sun in a pleasant atmosphere before you are taken to your room
- 17:00 : Kayaking and swimming are freely offered in Lan Hạ bay (included in the price).
- 10 – 19h00 : Return to UniCharm cruise to continue this wonderful adventure on board with free cocktail class or Vietnamese cooking class and “Happy hours” time at the bar before dinner.
- 19.00: A local BBQ and some typical Vietnamese dishes are prepared and served by our experienced Chef and our catering staff.
- 21.00 : End your charming evening on our top terrace and dance the night away under the stars with fresh tropical cocktails.
Squid fishing is a good choice to those who love night tranquility.
Our bar is open from 8.30 PM to bring you the flavor of the sea.
Day 02: Lan Ha bay – Viet Hai village – Ha Long bay – Hanoi
AM: Biking to visit Viet Hai village
- 10 – 7.00 At the crack of dawn, you can walk to the sun deck to experience a spectacular sunrise before having a light breakfast. (Breakfast time: 6.30AM-8.00 AM)
- 07:10 Tender ship to Cat Ba Island, Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village.
- Ride a bike for 30 minutes on the shadowed paths, enjoying the landscape on the way to the village located in a beautiful valley of the National Park of Cat Ba. Visit a local house to get to know about the local people as well as their daily life of work or visit the island school…
- Afterward cycling back and tender to return to the cruise
- Relaxing on board or swimming in the bay or breathing nature on the large sundeck chairs
10:30 check out and start cruising on another route throughout thousands of limestone islands and islets, taking precious Uni pictures meanwhile enjoying our tasteful brunch.
- 12:00 arrive back at Gia Luan dock
PM: Driving back to Hanoi
- 12:00 – 12:30 Disembark UniCharm Cruise for another drive on the free-way AH5B back to Hanoi.
- Estimated to arrive back in Hanoi at 16:00 – 16:30 – end the tour at your hotel
(The itinerary above is subject to be changed due to weather, traffic or unforeseen condition out of our control)
Uni Bacolcony room
(For a group of 4 persons)
Single room supplement
The price includes:
- Transfer boat to Unicharm cruise
- Meals: BBQ dinner + 2 lunch set menu + 1 light breakfast
- TV with satellite + telephone (internal calls only)
- Kayaking, squid fishing, swimming
- Bay entrance fee
- Welcome drink
- Detox drinks 24/24
- Breakfast tea and coffee
- Flowers, cakes offered for celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays, proposals…
- 30% discount on drinks
- Cocktail class and/or cooking class
Are not included:
- VAT (only when invoice asked)
- Drinks, tip
- Personal expense
Programme can change according to the weather!
Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon!